Here in Arizona, we get spring weather a lot earlier than a lot of the other parts of the country! ☼ Usually around March we start hitting temperatures in the 70s and even 80s, so we are able to whip out the shorts, dresses, and spring attire sooner rather than later! Today's post is going to cover our favorite spring transition pieces!!
1. Striped Two Piece Set How stinking cute is this two piece set?! There is no stretch to this material, so we recommend sizing up! Pair it with some wedges to dress it up for a Saturday brunch or casual event!
2. What The Shell?! Handbag - Sure, this isn't your fav designer purse, but this stylish and fun handbag will surely make a statement!
3. Yellow Stripe Pants - HOW FUN! We have been loving yellow this season and trying to expand the color palettes in our closets... These pants do just that! They are high waisted, crop (capris length), and almost always 40% off at Express!
4. Floral Print Romper - The three Cs....Casual, Cute, and Comfy! Dress this romper up with wedges or down with a pair of sandals...it's a perfect transition piece!
5. Floppy Hat - Are you a fashionista if you don't own a floppy hat? (or 5?!) This one is by B.P. and reels in at under $25... such a steal!
6. Blush Pink Paper Bag Shorts - Paper bag style shorts and pants are SO flattering. If you don't own some, you need to get some ASAP. The ruffle at the top of the high waist hides any tummy flub (GUILTY) that may be trying to peek through. They are also so comfortable...and CUTE. Definitely on trend this spring!
7. Steve Madden Greece Sandals - These sandals have made their return from last season...and for good reason! They are a little spendy (usually around $80) so definitely be on the lookout for when they go on sale! They are a perfect staple and can be worn with literally, anything.
The spring fever is real for us here in AZ...that is until it's 120 degrees in May! Until then, we shall enjoy the beautiful spring weather in our cute spring outfits ☺. Hope you do too!
Court & Dani ♡